These conditions of participation are available at the stand of 13.07.2020.
These conditions of participation regulate the participation in the "Ladies Summer Night Raffle". In this raffle 5 Grace Flower Boxes "Royal Red" ( https://www.graceflowerbox.de/de/919/small-infinity/royal-red/?c=5716 ) in the value of about 60€ raffled.
The lottery is carried out by MOROTAI GmbH, Carl-Zeiss-Str.4, 75217 Birkenfeld. The lottery is open to all persons residing in Germany and Austria.
The minimum age for participation is 18 years. The campaign starts on 20.07.2020 at 00:01 o'clock, the deadline for participation is 21.07.2020 at 23:59 o'clock.
Participation in the lottery is exclusively subject to the conditions listed here.
From an order value of over 50€ via the MOROTAI website ( https://morotai.de/ ) in the period from 20.07.2020 at 00:01 o'clock to 21.07.2020 at 23:59 o'clock, can be taken part in the lottery.
If these conditions are met, participation in the competition is automatic.
The winners will be drawn at random and informed by e-mail.
- During the participation period, everyone can only participate once. To participate in the competition, an order must be placed via the MOROTAI website ( https://morotai.de/ ) with a value of over 50€ is required. The order must be placed in the period from 20.07.2020 at 00:01 o'clock until 21.07.2020 at 23:59 o'clock. If all listed conditions are fulfilled, the automatic participation in the lottery will take place.
- The prize for each of the five winners is a Grace Flower Box "Royal Red" worth about 60€. At the end of the participation period, the winners will be selected at random by a jury consisting of MOROTAI employees. Employees of MOROTAI GmbH are excluded from participation. Legal action is excluded. The raffle will take place among all participants who meet the above mentioned conditions. The decision on the winners is exclusively incumbent on MOROTAI GmbH and is final. MOROTAI GmbH is not obliged to give reasons for the decision.
- The winners of the competition will be notified by e-mail. If the participant does not respond within 7 days from the notification of the winner by MOROTAI GmbH, the prize will be forfeited without compensation. A new winner will then be determined.
- All natural persons who are at least 18 years old and have a permanent residence in Germany or Austria are eligible to participate. Employees of MOROTAI GmbH are excluded from participation. Raffle clubs are not eligible to participate.
- The prerequisite for participation in the competition is the fulfilment of all the above-mentioned conditions (see General and Procedure).
Exclusion of certain persons
MOROTAI GmbH is entitled to exclude individual participants (even retroactively) from the lottery if there are justified reasons such as
- breach of the conditions of participation
- Incorrect, dishonest and illegal content or information
- Obtaining advantages by manipulation and use of unauthorized aids, as well as the attempt to falsify the result by technological means or by other means.
Violation of copyrights, trademark rights, performance rights, personal rights and other rights of third parties
MOROTAI GmbH reserves the right to exclude individual participants from the competition if one of the above-mentioned reasons applies and/or to subsequently identify and reclaim a possible winner, as well as to take legal action.
- By entering the competition, participants accept the terms and conditions and the provisions on data protection. By participating in the competition, the participants agree that their personal data will be used by MOROTAI GmbH for the purpose of processing the competition. The data provided are subject to the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act and will only be processed and used for the competition and will be deleted after all prizes have been sent. The data will only be passed on to third parties within the scope of the execution and handling of the competition.
- These conditions of participation, as well as the legal relationship between the participant and MOROTAI GmbH are subject exclusively to German law, excluding the provisions of international private law. In case of disputes German law applies exclusively.
- Should individual provisions be or become legally invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall remain unaffected. These conditions of participation can be changed by MOROTAI GmbH at any time without separate notification.
- Legal action, cash payment and exchange of the prize are excluded. The prize cannot be transferred.
- MOROTAI GmbH has the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue the promotion at any time without giving any reason and without announcing one or more winners. In this case (before the regular end of the competition) nobody will receive a prize.
- By participating in this competition, the participant agrees to these conditions of participation. The conditions of participation apply for the duration of the promotion.
All questions or complaints should be addressed directly to MOROTAI GmbH. Complaints relating to the conduct of the competition must be made in writing to MOROTAI GmbH within 14 days of the reason becoming known, stating the competition. Complaints communicated by telephone or late complaints will not be processed.
75217 Birch field
Phone: 07231 / 37401 90